© Provided by Screen
Actress Richa Chadha made her debut in Bollywood with ‘Oye Lucky Lucky Oye’ and has been growing with every film of hers. The actress has experienced her shares of ups and downs. Here are five lesser known facts about Richa Chadha’s life.
1. Richa was two years old when her family was forced to shift to Delhi from Amritsar in 1984 during Sikh riots.
2. Before entering films, Richa did her internship with a men’s fashion magazine. She tried hands on theatre and modelling as well post completing her internship.
3. The actress approached Abhay Deol for an interview while she was interning with the men’s fashion magazine, but was refused by the actor. She later made her debut with Abhay Deol in ‘Oye Lucky Lucky Oye’.
4. While shooting for any of her films, Richa makes sure to wear a perfume that goes with the character of her film. During Anurag kashyap’s ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, she used to wear an earthy ittar drawn from jasmine flowers. Similarly, she wore Provocative Women while shooting for ‘Fukrey’. She used a perfume called ‘Music’ for Ram Leela, and chose ‘Verveine’ for her upcoming movie ‘Cabaret’ where she plays a dancer.
5. Richa, who recently won accolades for her performance in ‘Masaan’, has attended theatre workshops with Kalki Koechlin, Gulshan Devaiah and Ranveer Singh before any of them got famous.